• Maybe

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I dont care

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And it does so while respecting the player's choice to cause chaos with whatever character identity they prefer.
I want my character to have no super powers or flying, but I feel it's not respecting my choice! :mad:
And I want rain, and thunder, and lightning, and water, and boats, and I want to be able to pick up and throw things, and I want my homies back, and I want walls that don't ripple, and night and day, and cool cars that I can customize, and a big beautiful vibrant city full of people and a great selection of fine clothing establishments, and I want Stefan back, because he made me laugh with his commercials!

God's going to grant Johnny's wish, and I'm confident that Johnny will make the right decision.
JOHNNY GAT HAS NEVER LET US DOWN! IT WILL ALL BE FINE! :D

YES, YES, YES. SAINTS ROW SHOULD MOST DEFINITELY FREAKING GO ON. IT'S AN AWESOME SERIES, AND IT GIVES GTA SERIES A RUN FOR ITS MONEY. IF SAINTS ROW DOES HOWEVER COME TO AN END, THE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE FOR ENDING A FANTASTIC SERIES WOULD HAVE TO CRAWL INTO A HOLE AND HIDE FOR FEAR OF DEATH. THE SAINTS ROW COMMUNITY WOULD BE IN AN UPROAR.

ITS GETTING VERY LOUD IN HERE!
I apologize for yelling in the first place.
I think we all need to take a deep breath and cool down.
I'm sure Volition wouldn't abandon its bread and butter.
That would be crazy... right? :confused:
Well, as long as they don't pull a guitar hero and suddenly come back in like 2025

What they need to add in the next Saints Row is animals; dogs, rats, birds, and other wildlife. There should also be a first person view(and I'm not suggesting that because GTA V did it).

What they need to add in the next Saints Row is animals; dogs, rats, birds, and other wildlife.
I think there should be a zoo as well, which would allow for more exotic animals such as tigers and gorillas. These could be 'interactable'. Maybe able to bust the animals out so they attack nearby people, including yourself, maybe ride animals (horses/donkeys).

Also something cool to add would be more detailed gang customisation, ie make specific cars and outfits that your gang use opposed to choosing from a list
not suggesting that because gta did it
It's a shame that making the game better might be considered copying gta.:(

... TombRaider ...
I absolutely loved Tomb Raider (1996)!
I absolutely loved Tomb Raider (2013)!
There should also be a first person view(and I'm not suggesting that because GTA V did it).
I second this, something about playing an open world game meant to be third person in first person just makes it way more fun.
What's the point of having a customizable character if you can't see it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back