Mission Replay v8

You can use them both together. The Sandbox+ file s3_city.lua has all the functions needed for replay to work with the rest of the files from the mission replay mod. Just make sure to use the lua from Sandbox+ and not the one from the mission replay mod.
I have a small issue, maybe you can help. I am using fan of saints hud port in conjunction with your mission replay. Works fine yet no matter what I do, the tutorials keep popping up and it is getting annoying. Tried using your sr3city.lua, tried fan of saints from the hud port, tried adding them to main directory, tried repacking the sr3city.lua into the misc.vpp and no matter how I do it, the tutorial keeps popping up. Now I tried editing the sr3city.lua myself to add a few commands but still same thing. Is there something I am missing? Seems like after restarting the game after so many times, it plays the tutorial no matter what.

Hello, I have a problem .When I try to start the mission "The belgian problem", she just does not start. I would like to know how to redo it (must follow different from the first way to get the achievement).
Thank you very much who help me.

I'm not sure if this has been asked before or not, but I couldn't find it with the search function here: what was changed to remove the garage restriction during missions? Because I'd like that restriction removed, but am not interested in using the rest of this mod (even though its pretty neat).

whenever i started the mission "stag party" it freezes my screen, im guessing its the same for every mission, is it because i started it at saints HQ? is it because i chose the no outfit change? i dont know, how do you fix it?

Back