Game doesn't keep some of Simulation Overrides taken from the Ship on the savegames

I don't know if this is bug or not...

When you change Simulation's Override on the ship, then enter Simulation and save game, when I load the save, as my character spawns, simulation will load default Sky override instead the most of Overrides you're had just changed from computer on the Ship!

Steps to reproduce:
1. Exit simulation;
2. Go to the computer (on the Ship) and change Sky Override from there (go to Simulation Override) -> put any from the following overrides: Default, Vengeance, Rage, Reunited, Noir or Infrared);
3. Go and enter simulation again;
4. Game will load the Override you're had just set from Ship;
5. Make a save game at the gateway you're used to enter the Simulation;
6. Pause the game and load the save you're just made with the changed Override. If you did saved with Classic, Vintage, Modern, Nightmare, Free or Empowered, the game will load properly that Override you're just changed from the ship for this particular save. But if any of other overrides (with specific sky color representation) has chosen, the game appears do NOT load any of them and will instead replace the chosen one with some of common Overrides... If the Override active when the save game was made was Infrared, game will either load Vintage or Classic instead. If Override saved was Default, Rage, Reunited, Noir or Vengeance, the Override the game (least on my side) loading seems be the Empowered one instead!

I think there is bug with saving some of the Overrides.

Also, I've found Black Hole Launcher weapon sometimes seems to have no effect on nearby targets. For example I'm fired a Black hole at only 1-2 meters from Zin soldiers and they appears to NOT take damage and remains unharmed, same with vehicles, peds, aircrafts, etc. It appears do not work right only at some specific moments, then it start to damage targets normally again.

Are these can be fixed, I'm wonder?

Last edited:
I believe I have the override thing fixed in the next patch for the modding branch.

Regarding Simulation override: if you have at least 50% of the district controlled, the game will load different sky layout when you are in that district. This is how it is supposed to be in original game.

Back