• Maybe

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I dont care

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I always wondered why you couldn't climb the ladders. Saints Row 3 has a LOT of ladders all over the town, but you can't climb any of them! Why entice people with ladders if you're not going to let them CLIMB the ladders?!

This. Also, no trains. Oh wait, there are, but guess what? THEY'RE NOT FUCKING WORKING! Seriously, there's three destroyed subway cars just literally sitting on the tracks. Same goes for the railroad. Steelport must be recovering from a war.

the next game should probably be like a next gen version of 2. with updated animation, graphics it would be amazing. (i don't mean a remake, i mean a similar sequel unlike 3/4). honestly i hate the magic shit:(, but i'm fine with volition having it in their games if it attracts a bigger audience;). as long as it's no core gameplay feature but instead a DLC or Cheat. or if you wan't to make a wacky as fuck interdimension scifi religion bullshit etc game, at least make it non canon spinoff like Far Cry Blood Dragon.

5 should somehow disregard all of IV and maybe three storywise. and make it all grounded in essesnce. other than that i don't care much.
What i mean is that the game should have BOTH grounded and silly aspects. this is why 3 and 4 are worse in my opinion. they are too silly that there is not much normal and therefore nothing is that extreme. having a grounded part would make the funny parts even funnier:D because they are rarer and more of a juxtaposition (if you don't know what that means google it). i get that a lot of SR fans are young and that's why they like the wacky shit, but they probably don't get how or why it's funny (unless it's slapstic) but also come on:rolleyes:, its an 18 and therefore should try and appeal to that.

NO MICROTRANSACTIONS - it has to be said. Costume dlc is fine.

Last edited:
Stuff to add: everything in 1 & 2 - trains, food, walk styles; fight style; cribs, crib customization. Animals (wild, domestic, maybe a zoo); a less dull and featureless city; a landscape and countryside; multiple cities (the map doesn't have to be massive); more realistic gangs (no luchador or decker shit, how about a biker gang, a 'ghetto gangsta' gang, mafia gang, cartel);

Also the game should start off normal with no wackyness, and give the player the ability to gradually make it as wacky as they want, via gang options, cheats and DLC

Last edited:
... this is why 3 and 4 are worse in my opinion. they are too silly that there is not much normal ...
But your forum name is "Saints Row 4 was good". :confused: That led me to believe you were a big fan of the new insane over-the-top style. I'm glad to see you appreciate the old games like many of us here do. I'd like to see a return to the gang style too.

(No, I said "GANG STYLE" -- not "GANGNAM STYLE" -- that will be Agents of Mayhem) :p

My only wish for saints row 5 is that we get the 11 on the craziness scale to a 12.

at the very least, I want a compromise. I want the craziness of 4 with the world detail of 2.

But your forum name is "Saints Row 4 was good". :confused:
my name is supposed to be sarcastic, maybe i should change it:oops:

but in all fairness, saints row 4 IS a good (obviously not that good) game, and three as well, however the fact is that saints row 4 is not a good Saints Row game. this is why the community is divided, and why i am looking forward to the new AoM game, as i think it's what saints row 4 wanted to be but wasn't.

Last edited:

but in all fairness, saints row 4 IS a good (obviously not that good) game, and three as well, however the fact is that saints row 4 is not a good Saints Row game. this is why the community is divided, and why i am looking forward to the new AoM game, as i think it's what saints row 4 wanted to be but wasn't.
sr4 is my favorite game in the series though. it's just fun.

different people prefer different types of games. I hope this new IP will sort it out so no one is losing out on what volition game they want.
Actually, I agree. I think Agents of Mayhem will be the game for lovers of Saints Row IV and GOOH, but it's not the type of game I would normally be that enthusiastic about. But since it's VOLITION, and those guys are awesome, I'm wishing them all the best! I think maybe I'm just over-saturated with all the superhero movies and TV shows out there. I really miss the gritty realism of Saints Row 1 and 2. I think those were something special and unique. I'm really hoping upon hoping for another classic style Saints Row game with new awesome realistic graphics!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back