Game will NOT ACCEPT any phone cheats related to giving various weapons or vehicles (WTF)?!?

I have installed Gentleman Of Row 1.9.2. My game is fine, however, I seems to found a bug that might be related to Gentleman of Row mod itself. After I've installed IdolNinja's mod, I decided to spawn a vehicle via a cheat and when I go to in-game phone and I try to enter any number as cheat that gives an weapon or a vehicle, I'm suddenly only getting a female voice telling "Sorry, this cheat isn't available" bla bla!, or something like that. I tried activating cheats for removing Police Notoriety (#50), Weather Overcast (#78665), Infinite Ammo (#11) and all of them was recognized and got accepted by the game, but EVERY cheat number I've tried that spawns a vehicle or gives weapon just KEEPS REJECTED by the game and not activating at all, like they doesn't exist! I've had tried cheats for getting a Bulldog vehicle (#1050), Kenada motorbike (#801) and the cheat for getting a Flashbang thrown weapon (#940) but game still says these as NOT being available! I've purchased game from the Steam shop. Any help about this issue would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Most of those were removed since there was a limited amount of cheats that could be added. Those vehicles can simply be bought at the new dealerships. Use the open weapons mod to add all weapons to the stores that you can simply buy as well.

The included text file has a full list of what cheats are actually in the game with the mod.

Thanks you, @IdolNinja. I now got why those cheats aren't available on my side. Can you provide link to that mod you're talking about? Also, how to patch (merge) it with GOTR patch files I'm using? I'm still not very familiar with installing SR2 mods... They (least for me) seems more complicated for installing than the ones for Saints Row The Third and Saints Row IV where mostly of time all you need is to just drag-and-drop corresponding mod files in game's main folder.

It's already a part of Gentlemen of the Row. By installing the mod you already have those cheats. Just run the gotr batch file, browse to the Open menu, and select the ones you want.

Back