Does this require any DLC?
Nah, DLCs are recommended for the best experience (especially mission packs because this mod pack adds new content exclusive to their owners) but they aren't necessary. Everything should work properly without them.

I'm having a problem completing the mission "Party Time". When I land on the penthouse, nothing happens. I've seen this bug mentioned once, elsewhere, connecting it to some helicopter mod in the GoS package. Are there some mod files that need to be deleted or changed, and if so which ones? Any help would be appreciated, as this bug kind of ruins the game so far.

I'm having a problem completing the mission "Party Time". When I land on the penthouse, nothing happens. I've seen this bug mentioned once, elsewhere, connecting it to some helicopter mod in the GoS package. Are there some mod files that need to be deleted or changed, and if so which ones? Any help would be appreciated, as this bug kind of ruins the game so far.
Im having the same problem... i installed some optional mods might be those that bugs the game? also i have no other mods than the naugthy edition..

Im having the same problem... i installed some optional mods might be those that bugs the game? also i have no other mods than the naugthy edition..
I'll look into it tomorrow. Thank you so much for reporting this issue, hopefully it won't be too difficult to fix. :)

Hey just wondering if the issue with the party time mission has been resolved. I'm having the same issue and can't proceed.
I'm on holiday at the moment so I can't do anything 'till the 15th August. I was going to deal with this issue earlier but... Let's just say The Walking Dead engaged me too much to care about Saints Row. :p

I'm on holiday at the moment so I can't do anything 'till the 15th August. I was going to deal with this issue earlier but... Let's just say The Walking Dead engaged me too much to care about Saints Row. :p
I totally understand love some The Walking Dead myself! Just curious though if it would be OK to Uninstaller the mods and then reinstall after I complete the mission? Not sure if it would break my save or anything.

I totally understand love some The Walking Dead myself! Just curious though if it would be OK to Uninstaller the mods and then reinstall after I complete the mission? Not sure if it would break my save or anything.
You should try to remove just 'sr3_city.lua' file. I'm pretty sure it's something related to my version of Sandbox+, tell me if getting rid of this one file fixes the issue.

I tried removing the suggested file, and the result was that upon arriving at the airport, the quest marker vanished but the mission didn't begin at all.

Back