Saints Row IV Volition Update to SRIV Modding SDK!!

I don't know, it's been what? three years since they announced that they would be making the SDK. I'm no expert but I can't see how a sdk requires three years even if they are just working on it in their free time. Announcements aside, I think that this will just end up shoveled under the rug where it will be forgotten until someone years in the future stumbles across this topic and gets their hopes up until they read the date of the original post and see that it never was finished.

Because they've been working on a brand new game all this time, for one. In any case, IdolNinja already stated last week that work is nearly complete, it just needs a little more QA testing, which is difficult because, again, AoM is priority.

I don't know, it's been what? three years since they announced that they would be making the SDK. I'm no expert but I can't see how a sdk requires three years even if they are just working on it in their free time. Announcements aside, I think that this will just end up shoveled under the rug where it will be forgotten until someone years in the future stumbles across this topic and gets their hopes up until they read the date of the original post and see that it never was finished.
the sdk stuff has been a side project. as in, they stay late some days and work on it. They said they are almost done with it, just gotta do some qa testing.

Back