Enabled missing drug audio pitch shifting effect for Sandbox+ drugged hotkey. Press CTRL and right arrow to get high and try to play any song - the result is hilarious. :D

Always meant to go back and try to figure that out. Going to have give yours a try.

Here's a small but quite important update, V2.8.

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • The vampire skill now unlocks automatically once you start the game, just like in vanilla. That's because it didn't work properly for some reason. Huge thanks to Rottingslow for reporting this issue in Things To Do In Steelport thread. :)
  • Removed all <Is_DLC>Sometimes</Is_DLC> lines from unlockables.xtbl. This attribute was used for regular vanilla unlockables unlocked instantly by Bloodsucker Pack or Unlockable Pack. All Bloodsucker Pack bonuses have been renamed anyway so removing this line won't change anything in this case, I'm not sure about Unlockable Pack though. And for real, I don't care, you really should disable this piece of shit if you own it for some reason and just use Save Editor C to unlock those mission rewards.

Last edited:
I can't even equip guns like the minigun or the lucha launcher. I immediately crash when they get in my inventory. I also didn't select the heavy truck addon, but they still crush my car.

Here's a small but quite important update, V2.8.

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • The vampire skill now unlocks automatically once you start the game, just like in vanilla. That's because it didn't work properly for some reason. Huge thanks to Rottingslow for reporting this issue in Things To Do In Steelport thread. :)
  • Removed all <Is_DLC>Sometimes</Is_DLC> lines from unlockables.xtbl. This attribute was used for regular vanilla unlockables unlocked instantly by Bloodsucker Pack or Unlockable Pack. All Bloodsucker Pack bonuses have been renamed anyway so removing this line won't change anything in this case, I'm not sure about Unlockable Pack though. And for real, I don't care, you really should disable this piece of shit if you own it for some reason and just use Save Editor C to unlock those mission rewards.
The upgrade info box for AR-55 should be changed.
For example: The second upgrade says the burst size is increased but it's already changed into full auto and the third upgrade doesn't say armor piercing.
Also I can't see fire coming out of the flamethrower for some reason but it can still hurt, just invisble to see...

Here's comes an update, V2.9. It's not that important but I'd recommend you to download it for better experience.

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • Set proper icons for Nyte Blayde, Zombie Gat, masked Angel and Cypher. They now have their own icons instead of reused ones.
  • Updated the uninstaller. 'follower_heads.xtbl' file has been added to the list.
--> SCREENSHOTS <--
Re-Erected 1.jpg Re-Erected 2.jpg

Huge thanks to rastaman289 for telling me about 'follower_heads.xtbl' file. This way I could set new icons for the homies. :)

The upgrade info box for AR-55 should be changed.
For example: The second upgrade says the burst size is increased but it's already changed into full auto and the third upgrade doesn't say armor piercing.
I'll do that once I return from my trip on Friday because I'll have to gather whole translation team to change this string. Thank you for reporting that. :)
Also I can't see fire coming out of the flamethrower for some reason but it can still hurt, just invisble to see...
Never heard of such issue. Is your game on Steam or GOG? What other mods are you using?

I'll do that once I return from my trip on Friday because I'll have to gather whole translation team to change this string. Thank you for reporting that. :)

Never heard of such issue. Is your game on Steam or GOG? What other mods are you using?
Oh hi. I almost forgot this post I made lol.
I used Steam, payed no pirate funny business and I've been using this mod ever since it came oht. Only this mod and the shitface npc mod if I remember, I haven't played this game after I made post. However if I saw this correctly, I seen the fire come out sometimes. I think it's just me so this ain't really an issue if everyone else doesn't get this. Enjoy your trip though!

I made a small addon to this awesome mod that fixes the icons for the Blow-Up Doll and the Shark. They no longer re-use the censored Penetrator and Bat icon, but have their own custom ones. Just copy -paste the files from the attachment to your SRTT root folder and overwrite the items_inventory.xtbl file. Nothing was changed except for the path from where these two weapons load their icons.

NOTE to Fan of Saints: the included interface-backend.cpeg_pc and .gpeg_pc files also include the same new homie icons as the files I attached to my comment on Enhanced DLC Homies. Only this file also includes the fixes to the above mentioned weapon icons, without replacing the censored icon for the Penetrator, as to make it compatible with japanese versions of the game.

Attachments

• Weapon Icon Fixes for WRBRE.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 539
I've just released V3 which features new icons by VSkyRimWalker! :D

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • Added new icons for several weapons. These are shark, blowup doll and Saints Pow.
  • Added new icons for several homies. These are heli, VTOL and tank delivery, Nyte Blayde, Bloody Viola, Cypher and Gangstas in Space (Space Gat, Pierce and Shaundi).
  • Zombie Gat now spawns in Saints variant of the Reaper. It makes more sense to give him Saints variant instead of an average one. He's a Saint after all, even if he's a zombie.
  • Heli delivery homie delivers you Saints variant of the Tornado. Again, why have an average variant if there's a unique Saints one?
  • All shared files are now fully compatible with the latest Enhanced DLC homies. This way you can install these two mods in any order and they will always work properly.
  • Updated the uninstaller. All new files have been added to the list.

I have a problem with protecting peirce in third/fourth mission the game won't scope.
To activate sniper scope, you have to press action button (E by default) or just scroll up the mouse wheel while aiming. That's because I gave this weapon "zoom allows fine aim" flag so you can toggle regular aiming and sniper scope. :)

Back