Some modding problem

been fooling around with weapons.xtbl for awhile

Some question I had:

1. If Possible, how to make melee weapons ( decker sword, punch, saints pow) swing/hit faster?

2. After fooling around more in melee.xtbl, i found entry for dual swords a & b moves, what it stands for? Does it usable in game?

3. What else do I need to dual wield a shotgun or rifle other than adding flags? [Solved for now]

sorry for bad grammar

Last edited:
3. answer: move the shotgun or rifle to pistol slot to get dual wield.
you mean changing the weapon_class or change the weapon_category in weapons.xtbl ?
I've changed S3x Hammer (shotgun-STAG) inv_slot to smg and still can't be dual wielded, i think i have to change the animation entry for this weapon too and insert dual wieldable flags

Alright, After looking at Zantetzou's Dual Wield mod, the only change is category and added dual wieldable flag, in his thread there are various weapon that still can't be dual wieldable using this method

Or you could use a save editor
how exactly? If you mean Upgrade Dual Wield Pistol and SMG, that's not what I wanted, but thanks for replying

Last edited:
how exactly? If you mean Upgrade Dual Wield Pistol and SMG, that's not what I wanted, but thanks for replying
You can use a save editor to make any weapon dual wieldable, Since dual wielding is an unlockable skill. You can make any weapon dual wieldable: Shotguns, rifles etc.

You can use a save editor to make any weapon dual wieldable, Since dual wielding is an unlockable skill. You can make any weapon dual wieldable: Shotguns, rifles etc.

Could you please tell me how to do that in detail? I use Corrodias Save Editor, and as far as i know, it can only enable and disable unlockable

Back