Gentlemen of the Row

There are just wallet chain 1 and wallet chain 2, but there is no wallet chain 3, even though gentlemen of the row v1.9.2 changelog said there is wallet chain 3.
Maybe the changelog has a typo error.

Why shogo's necklace get bug for male character?
Probably because your character is a different build than Shogo eg: too thin or too fat, etc. Volition made this necklace especially for Shogo, not having any other characters in mind.

I'm trying to install Gentlemen Of The Row on my Linux install of Saints Row 2. Unfortunately the bat files require a CMD shell, which I do not have. How can I get the patch built in Linux? Thanks in advance!

I have no clue on how to run SR2 on Linux I'm on Windows.

How did you get the sea varients of the cops to spawn? I didn't know it was possible to add new varients.

Hey, IdolNinja...

1. Can you fix homies' stupid AI?!? They often getting stuck anywhere and I can't get them following me again, I have to dismiss current homies and call / recruit another ones. They don't seems to even try walk around or jump over obstacles...
2. Can you make the homies from phone contacts do can be called INFINITE times after being dismissed during current session? Because then can be called only once and if they gets stuck (the issue described above) and and I have to dismiss them, then homies I've had called from phone cannot be used anymore without restarting game...

Thanks, IdolNinja! Can you make these, especially fix the first issue, I'm having your mod and it doesn't seems to address this major issue with homies' terrible AI, sadly...

IdolNinja, can you try to make in next update of GotR update, (if it will be) Shaundi's star tattoo for player? And yes, nice work.

IdolNinja, what have you done!? I added Anna from the talk show as a Homie and instead got this hideous monstrosity! Im scarred for life! Nice mod by the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back