Saints Row 2 Is there a lua command that changes the player's model?

I am currently working on a player morph mod. I wanted to do it with cheat codes, but there is not enough slots for all the models. I want to do it with IdolNinja's Sandbox+ because there will be enough room to put everything in. I tried:
elseif codestring == "667" then
set_player_character(npc_ronin_male_biker)
sandbox_message("Player model set Ronin Biker", LOCAL_PLAYER)
reset_input_sequence()

but it didn't work, even with quotation marks around the npc name. I am not a good coder at all and the set_player_character was a complete guess. This is my first mod and I want it to be as big as I could possibly make it.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Maybe look trough the cheat mod IdolNinja did and see what command was used their.

Well the cheat command is xtbl and sandbox+ is lua. If the cap on cheats was a lot higher I would have this done already. My problem is I don't know if there is a lua command that changes someone's model which is what I need. I tried set_player_character because that was used in the xtbl and I tried different variations of it and stuff in the parentheses but they wouldn't work.

Well the cheat command is xtbl and sandbox+ is lua. If the cap on cheats was a lot higher I would have this done already. My problem is I don't know if there is a lua command that changes someone's model which is what I need. I tried set_player_character because that was used in the xtbl and I tried different variations of it and stuff in the parentheses but they wouldn't work.
Which npc model did you use? try using a npc model that was used in gotr cheat. make sure it's npc not snpc\ cnpc

Back