SR4 and GooH Weapons Pack (Including flow's custom ones)

Uploading them exactly as I used them with no glitches found. Fully updated as I used them so for anyone who just wants these guns it is just copy and paste. Replaces tek Z10
Screenshot15789.jpg
Screenshot13460.jpg
Screenshot18723.jpg

Attachments

• Gang Smg Port.rar
    653.9 KB · Views: 466
You are more than welcome to apply my texture to the cyborg pistol in sriv:). Would be much appreciated my friend. If you would like the gun to look different, I can easily make changes:)
I'll put it as an optionnal file for the ones who want it .

It screwed up my SRTT... can't even access Weapon cache or anything weapon-related anymore
Do you have any other mods installed ?

I posted it using original items containers so people could use as is or update with other mods. Asm files are entirely original and updated with only that gun. If they want to use with other guns they have to update asm.

Well I don't quite remember... I know I have these mods: GoS, Sandbox+, 1st person camera in car, extended customization (clothes), car physics

now that i installed this mod i think it overwrote something and every time i access weapon crib or friendly fire store there isn't loading anything and I have to terminate the game
The preload rigs file for the guns is not compatible with sandbox preload anim. Therefore these weapons require an items preload containers file that conflicts with sandbox. I have already tested that and found that the preload animation files from Sandbox conflict with any preload rigs files. The .sim files from these weapons require to be preloaded. So therefore, remove this mod and your game works again or remove sandbox files and keep these weapons

Sorry if I am wrong but I have tested the fact that the preload rig files aren't compatible with sandbox. If you prove me wrong my friend, please let me know. I don't use sandbox myself but have tested it against my mods that require the preload rig files. Anyway, I don't mean to intrude on your thread, I was just trying to help with what information I have found. As for the reason the guns turn white if the npc_palette is using that weapon and you are not, it is because the game programing doesn't recognize it as a default weapon. Example, when in the cutscenes, you have a textured weapon but it doesn't show up as default for the npc_palette and just shows up normal, that is because according to the game files (ccmesh) it displays them according to that file not the texture.

My game instantly stops working the moment I try to buy ammo for Incinerator, GL G20 or Mini-Gun. Otherwise all of the other weapons work. I'm not sure why those three crash. I'm aware they're normally temporary weapons, but the Shock Hammer seems fine. I do have other mods installed but none of them are weapons related. None of the files from this conflicted or were overwritten when I updated the ASM.

Also I don't see the Spiked Paddle or Tentacle Bat available at Friendly Fire with the other melee weapons and it says those were included, unless they've since been removed?

All of the weapons sling across the back when running and look fine, except the Pimp Cane. It actually ends up sticking out of your back and sides and doesn't look right.

Last edited:
Back