Saints Row 2 High Quality Texture Pack

Could you summarize what the little pack contains and what the big pack contains, please? Where I get better tree distance?

Texture that is frequently used in the game is in the textures.vpp_pc, the small pack contains the files that have changed their texture. Big packs is a modification of the texture that is managed in units called chunks.

Changing tree distance causes drawing problems. It's a SR2 engine limitation. So tree distance mod is not currently included in this mod.

ok so i put the mod in the optionalmods/ modders_put_yout_own_personal_mods_here and it wont work any
help?

You'll get the sr2_hq_texture_pack_v1.02 folder when you unpack sr2_hq_texture_pack_v1.02.rar file.
Copy all files in the sr2_hq_texture_pack_v1.02 folder to "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE" folder.

sr2_hq_texture_pack_v1.02_files.jpg

Please copy these files.

Okay I installed the small pack and it looks just amazing in combination with the Shinobu Fix:

20160523121818_1.jpg

20160523122812_1.jpg
More Screens will follow soon.

Thank you.

And please do not post full size image that isn't of my mod.
FYI them full size images were to show you the signs (stop sign, chevron signs, north, south, east, and west signs, ect ,even included the new yellow stripes) I redone for your mod, if you want them I included them in the other post if you don't want them just tell me so I can delete them.

Could you summarize what the little pack contains and what the big pack contains, please? Where I get better tree distance?
Masamaru's Saints Row 2 High Quality Texture Pack is the best pack you can get because my pack don't have all upgraded textures. As for Tree Distance, open the "time_of_day.xtbl" file with Notepad ++, Find the words "<Tree_Fade>" (this appears several times in the file) , there should be a number "200" in most places, just change the 200 or whatever number it has to 400 then save the file, then rebuild patch. NOTICE: Sometimes increasing Tree Distance can make your game lag more.

Masamaru I reinstalled your texture pack on my secondary pc and I also installed Squarealex's "Shinobu" Fix - Ultra Settings" along with my remade "SR2 Alternate Time of Day" Mod (which will be released soon). Somehow I can't get this setting just right it looks weird to me.

with "Shinobu" Fix disabled:
SR2_pc 2016-06-01 14-08-06-50.png

with "Shinobu" Fix enabled:
SR2_pc 2016-06-01 14-08-09-66.png

Does it look weird to you? Anyway I can fix it?

Yes I think it looks a bit weird. Maybe you should not use your own mod. Do you use the Shinobu Ultra settings? I use them without DOF, SR2 with everything maxed out.
Did you disable in-game HDR?

20160602083626_1.jpg

Don't know wether it's the same time, but mine looks better :p

Back