All New Character Customization

Hi is it possible use this with Gentlemen of Steelport? or would it be possible use the vcc_compressed /vcc_uncompressed in the "Your mods here" folders? i ask because there are no option to create your mod set with loose files. i reaaally want to get the Gentlemen of Steelport but dont want to lost my cute socks ; ;
This mod doesn't conflict with Gentlemen of Steelport as far as I remember, just pick loose files option in Gentlemen of Steelport menu and you should be fine... But as I always say, for real, Gentlemen of Steelport is outdated as hell, I wouldn't recommend using it. Try out my pack if you're looking for game-improving mods.

This mod doesn't conflict with Gentlemen of Steelport as far as I remember, just pick loose files option in Gentlemen of Steelport menu and you should be fine... But as I always say, for real, Gentlemen of Steelport is outdated as hell, I wouldn't recommend using it. Try out my pack if you're looking for game-improving mods.
Thank you very much! But one more question, I understand it are a very large mod file(a little over 1GB) at comparison with GoS. So in initial load with this mod does it normally take a long time or have I mess up when install this files?
(Goes up to 1,223.0 MB in memory and stops)

Last edited:

Does this mod conflict with your own mod? Do I need to merge it or can I just install both of them and have them work just fine?

So I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I'm following the instruction given in the docs and the batch files but nothing is changing in my game.

is there a way for me to just get the chest hair file, too many files make my game crash and well i make mods too so i don't want it to crash. So if you would be so kind and send the chest hair file. thank you!:)

Back