Saints Row IV Why i hate SR IV

thediscourse.png

I feel there was a lack of diversity among the NPCs through both SR3 and SR4. For example, I revisted one of the morning star concept and got a little creative and came out with this.
6Q9JOL4.png

It's better than Volition's term with the "different shoes" lmao

have you guys tried to call two saints at the same time and listen to their dialogues? example: Shaundi and Shaundi will talk about the past and laugh at it??? No??? Yes??? Have you???

i think they blew the script on saints row 4 and on saints row gat outta hell, because just compare them to saints row 1-3...fucking aliens, presidential shit, demons, spirits, AND BLOWING UP EARTH...okay saints row 3 had zombies, well big whoop their annoying but it wasnt as bad as the others after that-thats what i think of SRIV. I dont think there will be a saints row 5 but something based on the first three games for sure (just my oppinion)

Don't get me wrong, Saints Row The Third had a promising story line, it could've been executed differently and gave the series more ground for the next game.

But, Aliens and Demons? This wasn't normal of the SR franchise, I'm used to the puns and easter eggs the first two games give us but, after that it felt forced. Personally I would put SR4 and GOoH in a different timeline because it did give a new spin on the series, but it wasn't really in depth as the first two games.

Pretty much all reasons people don't like iv can be put into these two categories :
  1. Sr4 is not a DLC for sr3 like it should have been
  2. It 'jumped the shark'
Point one explains the quality and gameplay issues
Point two explains the over the top surrealism

Back