No Thumpgun Upgrades Avalible

So, I have been having an issue with my copy of Saints Row IV when it comes to the Thumpgun. I am well aware that the weapon goes into the shotgun slot of the game, but I am currently having a hard time with the upgrades to the weapon.

I'm sure I once had been able to upgrade it for a time, but many months ago, the weapon just lost its place in the upgrade section. I believe that it had started when I had acquired the GAT V pack for free on the day it had been released on Steam. (It was free on day one.) So ever since I had gotten the DLC, I could no longer have it appear in the upgrade section. It also cannot be purchased in Friendly Fire like the game is supposed to.

I know for a fact that this doesn't just affect me, because I once played online with another Steam user months ago and I asked if they had the Thumpgun available in the same selection system yet they also had the same issue, though he didn't mind as much.

Is it possible that is bug could receive a well needed patch? Because I always wanted to be able to change that Zin weapon like the rest. Also I think that bug only affects the AU version since mine is the "low-violence" version.

Thank you.

Is it possible that is bug could receive a well needed patch? Because I always wanted to be able to change that Zin weapon like the rest. Also I think that bug only affects the AU version since mine is the "low-violence" version.
I can confirm that I can upgrade the gun on my uncut version.
1d4fd78ae45f67cc1d8b3b0f8747dc44.png

I can confirm that I can upgrade the gun on my uncut version.
1d4fd78ae45f67cc1d8b3b0f8747dc44.png
Well, mine is a cut version, so I assuming something went wrong with the GAT V DLC or some other bug, because since mine is an AU copy, it is different in the file sections and just might be causing a few errors that can't be reasonably explained just yet.

Same issue here, with AU version and all DLC including GATV, which was all installed before I began the game. I'm guessing the unlock trigger didn't occur when I completed the "Hack the Planet" mission. I tried manually unlocking it in store_weapons.xtbl, but it still doesn't appear.

I did however find a few weapon upgrades in weapon_upgrades.xtbl in TableTemplates instead of Table: Thumpgun Ammo Capacity, Charge Capacity for Rifle-Laser, Pistol-Revolver, and Pistol-Laser, and Overheat reduction for the Murderbot Minigun.

Same issue here, with AU version and all DLC including GATV, which was all installed before I began the game. I'm guessing the unlock trigger didn't occur when I completed the "Hack the Planet" mission. I tried manually unlocking it in store_weapons.xtbl, but it still doesn't appear.

I did however find a few weapon upgrades in weapon_upgrades.xtbl in TableTemplates instead of Table: Thumpgun Ammo Capacity, Charge Capacity for Rifle-Laser, Pistol-Revolver, and Pistol-Laser, and Overheat reduction for the Murderbot Minigun.

Wel, I got both Xbox versions, but I need to see the 360 first myself. While consoles shouldn't be mentioned as this is for PC, I thought it should be mentioned anyway. I dunno why the Thumpgun acts that way, but it seems rather broken. It upsets me partly. I've been think about this a lot. Seems AU has problems.

Back