VIPER'S SRTT TWEAKS AND PORTS

Okay, let me know how it goes! :D
I h a ven't forgotten your request. My laptop crashed and my video card is going out but it still runs for now:mad:. Lost over half of everything I was working on:(. I will work on your request as soon as I can. Just realize that outfit isn't just one item, I have to port several different items and I'm still not sure the items are compatible. I will still do what I can and let you know.

I h a ven't forgotten your request. My laptop crashed and my video card is going out but it still runs for now:mad:. Lost over half of everything I was working on:(. I will work on your request as soon as I can. Just realize that outfit isn't just one item, I have to port several different items and I'm still not sure the items are compatible. I will still do what I can and let you know.

That is some major asspull bro. Sorry to hear that.

Worked on your outfit and haven't found compatable place to port the item's yet. Just a thought though, look at the thread "Viper's Body Mods" and it may be easier to design what you want if you throw up as picture or reference.
It's okay if it's not possible, don't worry about it. I mostly just wanted it because it is similar to the cowgirl outfit except has a more exposed midriff and chest.
I just noticed you released a Poison Ivy body in your other thread which does peak my interest. :p

It's okay if it's not possible, don't worry about it. I mostly just wanted it because it is similar to the cowgirl outfit except has a more exposed midriff and chest.
I just noticed you released a Poison Ivy body in your other thread which does peak my interest. :p
Well the problem I had was the outfit you want, the chest in the shirt is cut lower and that piece of the chest wasn't there ( blank and see through). Still trying to find a compatable replacement. I think the three count top may work because it is simply painted on the body.

Back