Gentlemen of the Row

I play as Shogo Akuji alot.

Is there some way to make the game not crash while playing as shogo in cutscenes?
I don't think it's possible because I have played as Luz then my game would crash during the cutscenes too.

Idol, next time you update this mod can you add the Ultor oppressor from the dlc mission where they fly in, remember. If you can't get this for people who don't have the dlc, finding the ultor opressor files and putting them in the mod. Or completely ignore this Q_Q

Idol, next time you update this mod can you add the Ultor oppressor from the dlc mission where they fly in, remember. If you can't get this for people who don't have the dlc, finding the ultor opressor files and putting them in the mod. Or completely ignore this Q_Q

There is no Ultor Oppressor in the game files. The DLC never came out for PC. The modded mission substitutes a police heli.

how comes when i viewed it it said ultor on it and masako? PLUS IN x360 there would prob be files and you can port xbox games to pc if that makes sense:)

I've downloaded GotR v1.9.2 but can't seem to get it working. I keep running into the "WARNING - Optional mods folder doesn't exist" error whenever I try to run the batch file. After searching online for a solution all I can find is "Don't use winzip." This isn't terribly helpful as I never used WinZip to begin with, I have extracted the mod files using both 7Zip and WinRar but get the same error either way. I have both the "MY_CUSTOM_PATCH" and "optional_mod_stuff" folders in the extracted directory along with the Create_Custom_GotR_v1.9.2.bat file. Does anyone have any other solutions I could try?

I've downloaded GotR v1.9.2 but can't seem to get it working. I keep running into the "WARNING - Optional mods folder doesn't exist" error whenever I try to run the batch file. After searching online for a solution all I can find is "Don't use winzip." This isn't terribly helpful as I never used WinZip to begin with, I have extracted the mod files using both 7Zip and WinRar but get the same error either way. I have both the "MY_CUSTOM_PATCH" and "optional_mod_stuff" folders in the extracted directory along with the Create_Custom_GotR_v1.9.2.bat file. Does anyone have any other solutions I could try?
what about the 'insert mod here folder, did that download for you?-because i can't find it when i downloaded GOTR.

what about the 'insert mod here folder, did that download for you?-because i can't find it when i downloaded GOTR.
In my extract folder I have the following:

<MY_CUSTOM_PATCH>
<optional_mod_stuff>
<Reference>
<Shaders Fix for non-Steam versions of SR2 at 1.1>
1-README INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS.txt
Cheats and Codes for the Gentlemen of the Row mod v1.9.txt
Command line parameters and multilanguage support.txt
Create_Custom_GotR_v1.9.2.bat
Gentlemen of the Row v1.9.2 Changelog.txt
Gentlemen of the Row v1.9.2 Feature List.txt
HELP! I'M CRASHING! (tips for a more stable GotR).txt
Known Issues and Workarounds for Gentlemen of the Row.txt
Phone Numbers and Misc info v1.9.txt
Saints Row 2 PC FAQ.txt
Sandbox+ for SR2 command list.txt

In the optional_mod_stuff folder I have:

<1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE>
<modified>
<optional_mods>
<original_patch>
<tmp_workspace>
<tools>
preload.tbl
preload_anim.tbl
input.bin

If there is a file missing, how would I know what it is? I couldn't find any kind of file list or master directory.

Quote from the Steam forum:

"Installing Gentlemen Of The Row:

1. Just unzip the Gentlemen_of_the_Row_Saints_Row_2_Super_Mod_v1.9.2 folder in the Saints Row 2 folder. Usually: x86 "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Saints Row 2\" or x64 C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Saints Row 2

2. Open the folder "Gentlemen_of_the_Row_Saints_Row_2_Super_Mod_v1.9.2" All the mod options will be in Create_Custom_GotR_v1.9.2.exe lots of options to choose."

3. After you run it just copy the files in MY_CUSTOM_PATCH to the main Saints Row 2 folder and overwrite any files it asks.

Last edited:
Look how mine was installed and everything works perfect:

Main folder for SR2:
Pic01.jpg

Inside my "optional_mod_stuff" folder looks like this:
Pic02.jpg

Back