Custom GoTR build for some who (mostly) hates fun.

Hello, I have a simple request and I really hope somebody will be kind enough to either realize it for me or instruct me how to do it myself (as in which files to remove specifically) without making the game freak out.

So, what I want is a custom build of GoTR that gets rid of some its base mods I don't like, while keeping everything else intact. The features I'd like removed are:

- Custom weapons and firework-like explosions,
- Custom walk animations and compliments/taunts,
- Weird vehicles, like spaceships, in the mall.
- New cribs, like Aisha's House etc.
- Ported DLC missions

I think that's all that bugs me about this mod, so if somebody would be kind enough to make a build of GoTR without those features, while mantaining the general stability of the game intact, I'd be extremely grateful.

I also hope this is the correct place for that topic, since I haven't really found anything more fitting. In any case, please move this thread to the correct place if necessary.

Thanks in advance for helping me out.

EDIT: I also noticed a small error in the title. It was supposed to be "someone", not "some", so sorry if I caused any confusion.

Last edited:
Hello, I have a simple request and I really hope somebody will be kind enough to either realize it for me or instruct me how to do it myself (as in which files to remove specifically) without making the game freak out.

So, what I want is a custom build of GoTR that gets rid of some its base mods I don't like, while keeping everything else intact. The features I'd like removed are:

- Custom weapons and firework-like explosions,
- Custom walk animations and compliments/taunts,
- Weird vehicles, like spaceships, in the mall.
- New cribs, like Aisha's House etc.
- Ported DLC missions

I think that's all that bugs me about this mod, so if somebody would be kind enough to make a build of GoTR without those features, while mantaining the general stability of the game intact, I'd be extremely grateful.

I also hope this is the correct place for that topic, since I haven't really found anything more fitting. In any case, please move this thread to the correct place if necessary.

Thanks in advance for helping me out.

EDIT: I also noticed a small error in the title. It was supposed to be "someone", not "some", so sorry if I caused any confusion.

To try my private build.
I think it's almost the same content as the one that you want.

Attachments

• SR2_makepatch_private.rar
    5.8 MB · Views: 287
Back