Saints Row 2 High Quality Texture Pack

Masamaru would you like to integrate my Alt. Time of Day into your texture pack? You have my permission to do so ;) . Still working with my next version though, here is a sneak peak, enjoy!!
Screenshot_1.jpg

I am loving saints row 2 is getting modding attention it deserves again cuz the modding side went dead to saints row 2 once saints row 3 and 4 came around.

Masamaru would you like to integrate my Alt. Time of Day into your texture pack? You have my permission to do so ;) . Still working with my next version though, here is a sneak peak, enjoy!!View attachment 10902

Yes, of course. Please let integrate your TOD in the next version.

I forgot to make a fade distance adjustment of meshlibrary.
Please try to use because there is a considerable effect.

I use the "Shinobu'Fix" that was adjusted to my liking.
Because it is something personal I have uploaded as reference of tweak.
Please SR2's HDR is set to OFF, FSAA set to be equal to or greater than 2x.

Attachments

• sr2_meshlibrary_fade_dists.cts
    30.6 KB · Views: 360
  • MasterEffect.h
    34.3 KB · Views: 427
Last edited:
I wish the draw distance could be modded for saints row 2 same goes for saints row 3 and 4 cuz the draw distance is horrible in all 3 games its most noticeably in saints row 3 and especially saints row 4. :(

Pardon my ignorance, but what do I do with the "sr2_meshlibrary_fade_dists.cts" and "sr2_meshlibrary_fade_dists.cts" files?

Pardon my ignorance, but what do I do with the "sr2_meshlibrary_fade_dists.cts" and "sr2_meshlibrary_fade_dists.cts" files?
I'm pretty sure you have to put it in '1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE' folder.
Em, wait, you mentioned the same file twice...

Alright, it works perfectly after cleaning up the folder, sorry for wasting your time.
By the way, this mods looks so beautiful with Shinobu'' Fix and FusionH2o's Alternative TODs, wow! Just look at this street, in the vanilla game it's dark and ugly and now... :D
View attachment 10895

I also noticed I forgot to add the weather_time_of_day.xtbl file in that post I made earlier as a result of the black sky during night issue. With that file added the game would have a sky at night identical to the one in the first Saints Row game.

Back