Gentlemen of the Row

Been having some trouble with the first "Fuzz" mission, my friend and I both just crash after initiating it singleplayer or co-op with this mod installed. Other side missions work fine, just not this one!

That's a sign of either a pirated or other version like the old GFWL or D2D release that is still at patch level 1.1.

Steam release for both of us, anything we can do about that?

You could try removing all optional selections in the installer and building a new standard patch for both players.

Alright, will give it a shot later and report back, I'll miss my deformed skeleton monster character though.
Cheers!

How do you skateboard?
Go to 'Animation Mods Menu' menu and select 'Skateboarding Animations for Player'.
Where is the "Volition Gift Shop" I cant seem to find the $1 modded cars anywhere
You should find it easily once you reveal the whole map. Also, you need to select 'Open Pricing' in 'Open Menu' to make cars cost $1.

Go to 'Animation Mods Menu' menu and select 'Skateboarding Animations for Player'.

You should find it easily once you reveal the whole map. Also, you need to select 'Open Pricing' in 'Open Menu' to make cars cost $1.
I have revealed the whole map, Does the store actually say Volition Gift Shop?

Back