My Steelport is now live for testing!

A question i asked in another topic. Will it be possible to add a feature to the Character Gallery that allows people to sort by most queued characters?

I am very pleased to have this back and a huge 'Thanks!' for all the hard work. I was finally able to get my account working and sadly discovered that my past character(s) were not there. But, later that night I was able to link up to my account (in game SR3) to upload my present character and much to my surprise...my very first SR3 character popped up. Guess it just took awhile so I happily downloaded him into my present game and am having great fun once again. Good to have this feature working again. :) Good work gang!

Hi there everyone :). I'm new and could use your help getting MySteelport account linked to the Saints Row games to upload/download characters.

On October 15 I got the Saints row ultimate franchise pack in Steam and yesterday started the installation of Saints Row IV :D. Played for a while until I completed A pleasant day mission and got a savegame.

I created my account at this site, read this post and created the other one in the official site with the username Prodlimen. Was able to enter to MySteelport account.

I followed the instructions posted here: https://www.saintsrow.com/threads/show/30347416 :)

When I accessed COMMUNITY in the main menu, I filled the fields with the same user and password of my Steelport account, but the following message was displayed:

"the username or password is incorrect" :(

Searching in the comments I saw some users were adviced to reset their password. I entered again to MySteelport account and changed it. Tried to link my game with my account again and the same message was displayed: "the username or password is incorrect". :(

Would you be kind to help me solve the issue?. :)

Thanks in advance for your help.

Greetings from Mexico City ;)

Prodlimen

Last edited:
Make sure that you only have letters and/or numbers in both your account name, and your password. You can't have any special characters like #$%^&*( _.

Thanks for your quick reply, IdolNinja :) In both cases I only have numbers and letters :). The user name has the first letter as capital "Prodlimen". Could that be the issue?.

Thanks for your quick reply, IdolNinja :) In both cases I only have numbers and letters :). The user name has the first letter as capital "Prodlimen". Could that be the issue?.
It can't be. Both my username and password have capital letters and there wasn't any problem logging in

It can't be. Both my username and password have capital letters and there wasn't any problem logging in

Thank you, Gabe Puratekuta :). Not sure then what could be happening. I can log-in without problems to MySteelport, but when I try to link my account it keeps posting: "the username or password is incorrect". :(

Thank you, Gabe Puratekuta :). Not sure then what could be happening. I can log-in without problems to MySteelport, but when I try to link my account it keeps posting: "the username or password is incorrect". :(

I took a look at your account and everything seems okay. Also, according to the database, your username does NOT have a capital p. It is "prodlimen"

Thanks for checking it, IdolNinja. :) I tried logging in again and it didn't worked:(, so I went to reset the password once again and finally I got the following message:

"Your current steam Account was succesfully linked to your Saints Row ID":D

Don't understand what could have happenedo_O, since the original password only had letters and numbers. However, now I was able to get it to work:D.

Thanks for your help and attention.;)

Greetings,

Prodlimen:)

Last edited:
Back