Need City File

Hi, I downloaded the mod that makes STAG and the Thermopylae and the Daedalus all stay, but now i'm trying to do the Learning Computer mission and I keep getting the message when the mission fails that I "sunk the car" and I assume that means that the truck is falling in the water due to the bridges being up, if this is not the cause please tell, if it is I would really REALLY appreciate if I could get the original city file.

You don't need the original city file, just move the modified city file into another folder, then once you've finished the mission move it back.

I always uninstall mods before I play missions because many mods can interfere with missions. I'm not sure if the mods you have will cause problems, but it's usually better to be safe unless the mod specifically says it works with all missions.

I recommend using Simple Mod Manager (SR3/SR4/SRGOOH) because it makes installing and uninstalling mods really easy by just selecting them from a menu (and, because I wrote it :D). I use it for all of my mods and also for testing new mods I download or create myself.

Back