Body Slider mod for SR2

I want to create a slider mod like Skylion's in the GotR mod but I have no idea where to find the Xtbl file for that. I want to create a mod that only morphs the body and not the face. Can someone either tell me where to find the sliders in Xtbl or give me a link to Skylion's original mod so I can study it? Your help would be appreciated and the mod will go on this site.

i done such thing long time ago, to have overbuffed body with normal face...
7C6CF6EA8563F8CFBAAE203FCF42275955C8D670

in archive two files, first alters body sliders like in extendred slider mod, but leaves face untouched, an second overbuffs body normal maps

Attachments

• player_creation.rar
    5.3 KB · Views: 860
I have made extensive modifications to the body slider mod provided and although and have created a muscle only body slider as planned. However I have run out of coding skill and the mod has a huge bug. I have decided to release it in order to get feedback. It is my first attempt at modding sr2 at this level and it will be uploaded to WIP. I need permission from IdolNinja to use the slider because it originally came from skylion in the GotR mod.

I used as base mod that comes with GotS, and slightly changes so face slider stays normal, when body are extendred

i done such thing long time ago, to have overbuffed body with normal face...
7C6CF6EA8563F8CFBAAE203FCF42275955C8D670

in archive two files, first alters body sliders like in extendred slider mod, but leaves face untouched, an second overbuffs body normal maps
i have a question. where do you install the "player_creation.xtbl" and "player_creation_normal_maps.xtbl" files?

when you building GOTR patch, put files to the next path: {your GOTR mod folder, where .bat file presented}\optional_mod_stuff\1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE
placing files in that folder, and building patch

Back