Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance Mod

Unofficial Patch V2.4 is most probably the last version as well as my last SR:TT mod. I'm only going to release my Things To Do In Steelport package, which includes the best game-enhancing mods from this forum. :)

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • Included Flanua's Correct Decals. All decals will now stay permanently as long as you stay in specific location.
  • Ported all strings to the XML format. They're now compatible with the latest version of Minimaul's Saints Row tools. Huge thanks to Minimaul for fixing string tools like three times to make everything work properly. :p
  • Included Spanish translation by -Iker-. This mod now supports 6 languages in total, just like Expanded Arsenal Mod! Thank you so much, guys! :D
  • Removed useless strings from previous versions. I added descriptions for the Cricket Bat, the Tiki Torch and the Urinal earlier... For some reason, as those aren't available in the freeroam. I cleaned them up and slightly changed some other weapon descriptions as well.
  • Updated the uninstaller. Decal_info and all Spanish string files have been added to the list.

Last edited:
Please explain how to install.
Would you read the Readme (or the fucking post at very least) before asking questions? -_-
--> HOW TO INSTALL? <--
  • Copy all files (including 'packfiles' folder) to your Saints Row: The Third install folder. This version doesn't require the original mod to work properly anymore so you don't have to install it earlier.
    • TIP: Saints Row: The Third install folder will be wherever you installed Steam: ..\Steam\SteamApps\common\saints row the third\
  • Done! Now everything should work properly.

Actually, the mod doesn't even do anything. I installed it correctly, but it had no ingame effect to anything.

I noticed a problem with this mod. Whenever I have this mod installed, I cannot watch any of the scenes in the Trouble with Clones DLC. When I attempt to do those missions, it just skips over them. Is there a way around this because I love this mod and don't want to get rid of it. I also never got to beat that DLC because I didn't want to lose this mod.

I noticed a problem with this mod. Whenever I have this mod installed, I cannot watch any of the scenes in the Trouble with Clones DLC. When I attempt to do those missions, it just skips over them. Is there a way around this because I love this mod and don't want to get rid of it. I also never got to beat that DLC because I didn't want to lose this mod.
Not really - this issue happens if you add Gangstas in Space and The Trouble with Clones weapons to the freeroam but the exact reason is still unknown, you'd have to make them work just like in the original game (so they're only available during specific DLC missions). You should be able to complete those missions though, only few cutscenes are missing and you can find them on YouTube easily.

Last edited:
Back