V6 - Cheats + Phone + Store menu in Gat out of Hell

Volition did some weird shit with the customization. It's obvious the game was rushed badly.

There's no way to add nor replace the original animations, unfortunately. All flying NPCs use the same flying animations - Jezebel doesn't have them because she uses a special "jezebel" flag which allows her to keep small wings and of course Volition was too lazy to animate them. It is possible to replace them with the regular Winged Militia wings by removing "jezebel" flag but this doesn't look too well. You can also remove "wings" flag to make her unable to fly and add "has_super_powers" flag if it's so annoying to you. There's no way to replace regular wings animations with gliding.

You can replace NPC models with SR IV ones as far as I know but you can't add new ones, just replace. And there are less than 5 pedestrian models in GooH so...

I never tried replacing audio so I won't help you in this case.

ey did anybody ever make a file that makes Jezebel a SUPER instead of flying? i can't handle her walking on air!! i'm trying to figure it out but i suck at this kinda stuff. i can Paypal!

Have you tried resetting your keybindings?

When in-game go into your settings>controls and press F1 to reset controls and again in Set keys & buttons.
iUUn0Qw.jpg

q6wiPsO.jpg

P5kdNMT.jpg

yJlRffh.jpg

I'm able to open stores, but not able to change the character. I can make changes but if I exit out of that branch of image as designed, it automatically goes back to Gat or Kenzie.

I'm able to open stores, but not able to change the character. I can make changes but if I exit out of that branch of image as designed, it automatically goes back to Gat or Kenzie.
You need to open the clothing store to take off the GAT/Kinzie outfit.

Awesome Mod!

Ok I'm having kind of a gamebreaking issue with this mod. I have everything installed in the Root and mod folders (It was the only way I could get the mod to work at all.) and whenever I try and pause the game to save, or anything else for that matter, it freezes up. Any solution?

Back