Space Marine Armor (Mk 7 Aquila type) from Warhammer 40k

I did a search, couldn't find anything regarding space marine armor for any of the SR's, so I am making a request for someone to maybe try and make something like this (likely as an overskin for the Zero Saints Thirty suit). I just thought it would be neat to run around in-game wearing a Space Marine suit. Just wanting to put the idea out there.

My apologies. I didn't see anything on much of any Warhammer stuff, and what I did was references to the game. Mk IV is the Maximus armor, yes?

My apologies. I didn't see anything on much of any Warhammer stuff, and what I did was references to the game. Mk IV is the Maximus armor, yes?
I'm a complete idiot, i didn't read the "Warhammer" part on the title :rolleyes:. i was referring to the Mk IV H.E.V from H-L.
09f4a730d2db6b46c2001422f53d5f13.jpg

I do not like RTS or RPGs (not sure what W40k is) but Warhammer is a cool series, i like how fanatic the marines are, like a throwback to the medieval era, but with giant hulking soldiers clad in armour, plus that thing they do when a honored soldier dies; y'know, they put them on those walking-tomb-mechs, scary and badass.

Yeah, those walkers (I'll have to check the Warhammer stuff again, I believe it is a Dreadnaught) are scary. Warhammer is based across a lot of stuff. RPG, RTS, Turn-based strategy, even a third person shooter. Making that Half-life suit is a good thing to go for too. Not exactly a fan of the "ceiling leeches" as I call them, the things that instantly kill you if you walk into their... I don't know what you would call it, a tongue or an arm. Still, good game and a good armor to try and make.

Back