i'm about to finish SRIV..worth to buy SRTT?

Hell-o all!
I need some opinions!
I'm about to finish SRIV, and i wanted to know if its a good idea to buy SRTT now that i'il be done with the fourth? Or will it feel like a downgrade? ..does the third last longer or shorter or about the same?
And the graphic is about the same, right?

Your opinion is important! :)

To be honest, I've played SR2, SRTT, SR4, and SRGOOH and my favorite is still Saints Row: The Third.
Reasons:
  1. You get CRIBS! (8 of them)
  2. You get GARAGES at your cribs to store your cars. (they don't just magically appear like SR4)
  3. You get BOATS, and your own boat dock!
  4. You get HELIPORTS at your cribs to store your helicopters and VTOL. (they don't just magically appear like SR4)
  5. You get AIRPLANES at the AIRPORT along with your own hanger to store them at. (they don't just magically appear like SR4) And you take off from the actual RUNWAY!
  6. There's REAL WEATHER! It gets cloudy, it rains, it gets sunny -- just like real life! And there's WAVES on the water, more when the weather is bad.
  7. There's a reason to get cars and flying vehicles because you CAN'T FLY, so it's much more fun to spend time customizing them because you will need to drive them.
  8. It just feels so much more REAL. I know that's subjective, but it does.
  9. It's DAMN FUN!
  10. There's a REALLY COOL Elevator mod available from this guy named Quantum! Okay -- I may not be completely impartial on that one. :cool:
So, in other words, SRTT will probably feel like an upgrade from SR4 (except you can't fly and there's no Mech Suit). BUY IT! :D
(and, yes, the graphics are about the same)

Last edited:
The third is better, for all the reasons stated by Quantum up here, and if you use the HD mod: well it's better than SR4.

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT TAKE MY MONEYYY!! XD
..on a more serious note, i'm buying it next weekend :p and beside..i'm waiting for me 8core cpu for the other games i want to buy (Dying light, gta v...played gta v on xbox360 but meh, a console will always stay a console!..)

Back