Steam Workshop Dumbass Patrol

Studio Ghibli has to be one of my movie producers I've seen, such amazing movies. Historical culture and instruments originating in japan are sublime. Some developers create some sublime and multicultural content. But at the same time, there's all this weird stuff that I don't understand who likes or what there is to appreciate about it. I'm not a fan of the general "anime" artstyle (with exceptions), and I don't get the appeal of certain songs. Is it because I was raised differently? Because I live somewhere else? Or is it just bad content? Sigh.

Studio Ghibli has to be one of my movie producers I've seen, such amazing movies. Historical culture and instruments originating in japan are sublime. Some developers create some sublime and multicultural content. But at the same time, there's all this weird stuff that I don't understand who likes or what there is to appreciate about it. I'm not a fan of the general "anime" artstyle (with exceptions), and I don't get the appeal of certain songs. Is it because I was raised differently? Because I live somewhere else? Or is it just bad content? Sigh.
Or it could be the same reason people like and dislike everything else - everyone has different personal tastes.

UPDATE:
I was telling a guy to stop posting random and useless workshop items, because that was against the rules, so he posted the most funny reply i ever read:

"You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it."

And he even posted a "2nd Part"!

"What the fuck did you just fucking say to me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life."

Just to take note: He have been banned by VAC 395 days ago, Dumbass.

UPDATE:
I was telling a guy to stop posting random and useless workshop items, because that was against the rules, so he posted the most funny reply i ever read:

"You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it."

And he even posted a "2nd Part"!

"What the fuck did you just fucking say to me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life."

Just to take note: He have been banned by VAC 395 days ago, Dumbass.
That's a common copy paste troll shit that 12 year olds spam in comment sections and such. The 2nd part is actually the 1st part.

These hardcore 12 year olds playing games online is eating away at the gaming community.

To me, it's just that we have more visibility of a problem that's always existed. Accessible technology and the internet make it easier than ever for the vocal minority to get attention. Entertainment such as video games have a huge audience, so they tend to attract annoying people. (And you have to admit, there are some games that are specifically designed to stroke the player's ego.)

I've encountered adults that behave like children online, but on the converse, teenagers who have the maturity of an educated 30-something. It's less about actual age and more about maturity (in the mental/emotional sense). "Don't be a dick" says it best.

I have found the best way to reply to those types of people is to just type "lol."
I replied to him:
lel, sorry "dud", i not going to mess with the guy that invented the internet and killed osama satan von hilter.

I could have said that to the guy if i wanted. I'm adult, i served my country in the army, i fight for my honor everyday on my work, i respect people and i always try to do the right thing, i also put my FAMILY in first place. Ohana.

To me, it's just that we have more visibility of a problem that's always existed. Accessible technology and the internet make it easier than ever for the vocal minority to get attention. Entertainment such as video games have a huge audience, so they tend to attract annoying people. (And you have to admit, there are some games that are specifically designed to stroke the player's ego.)

I've encountered adults that behave like children online, but on the converse, teenagers who have the maturity of an educated 30-something. It's less about actual age and more about maturity (in the mental/emotional sense). "Don't be a dick" says it best.
I've teached my brothers and sis how to behave in the internet, they are practically young adults.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back