[Enhanced Graphics] Shinobu" Fix | Saints Row 2 [Natural Color] 1.0 |

Quick question, when I run the Shinobu Fix with ENB and d3d9 the game crashes as soon as it starts, when I take them out the problem goes away, what should I do to fix this?

I just recently released a version of my SweetFX settings at the settings database ;)

is there a difference between this one and the "[Enhanced Graphics 2] Saints Row 2 : Shinobu" Fix - Ultra Settings"?
Ultra settings is an improved version of this mod. It includes new post-processing effects, such as depth of field, ambient occlusion, anti-aliasing and bloom. It's for high-end PCs but you can choose between several versions. If you wouldn't like anything besides natural color, just pick performance one.

Ultra settings is an improved version of this mod. It includes new post-processing effects, such as depth of field, ambient occlusion, anti-aliasing and bloom. It's for high-end PCs but you can choose between several versions. If you wouldn't like anything besides natural color, just pick performance one.

ok. I prefer this color ton(natural) than the other one. The other one is to reddish for my taste. the thing is, this one slows down my FPS drastically compared to the other one. Is there any way to make it run better? The other one had the "performance settings" option. That one was perfect for my pc. Is there any way to get similar results with this graphics fix?

I can't seem to get SR2 to launch at all when I put the injector files in. The exe shows up in the task manager for less than a second before blinking out. If I delete the files, it launches perfectly again. Any ideas?

Back