Sandbox+ for Saints Row IV

Sandbox+ for Saints Row IV v1.0

I keep attempting to use the options to increase/decrease player height but get no where. As soon as I attempt the keybinds E+L/R Brakets the mod stops responding entirely. Seems any and all the options having anything to do with the bracket keybinds has the same result.

I keep attempting to use the options to increase/decrease player height but get no where. As soon as I attempt the keybinds E+L/R Brakets the mod stops responding entirely. Seems any and all the options having anything to do with the bracket keybinds has the same result.

Are you using the Steam version of the game?

Those actually do work.

Are you really for sure using the legal steam version? Pirated copies don't have the functions included in the exe that you are crashing on trying to use. The only other thing I can think of is that you have set your Steam client NOT to update the game and you are running an older outdated build.

I am not able to access the shop options (R + arrow keys). Is this unusual or has it been deactivated?
Worked for me when I was playing with it the other night. Are you using the updated Sandbox+? Did you follow the installation instructions exactly as they are written? Is your game up-to-date? Even if you answer yes to all of these, try reinstalling the mod (even do a fresh download of it to be sure) to see if that gets it working.

Back