Gat out of Hell chat/thoughts.

As there is no mission replay in GOOH you'd have to start a new save to get abducted again anyway. But to have your spikey-hair Boss be saved from hell, you'd have to start a new one apparently.

The hours I've spent on volition games is too many to remember.
Have they been 100% perfect through out all the great games they've released ? well no.
But their greatness far out weighs the "bad bits".
Nuffsaid :)
I Used to play their "The Punisher" Ps2 game all the day long..same for SR2

I was playing Punisher recently ,it has some difficult parts in it.
I've died quite a few times trying to get past certain areas.
I had to put it down and will prob. come back to it when my senses are a bit sharper.
Maybe it's easier with a gamepad.

I have enjoyed Gat Out of Hell quite a bit. Surprisingly fun. I don't know if it's all together a good direction for Saints Row to continue on, but I like it for what it is. Feels like we have all made our opinions clear that we want the expansive world of Saints Row 2 back, and instead gotten smaller and weirder games.....so on that point GOOH continues to ignore fans.....but made something still fun to play. I'm rather conflicted about the whole thing. The Volition of today knows gameplay, graphics, and animation amazingly well, but lack that random encounter and expansive world that made SR 2 so amazingly. Like the sky diver that lands in the grave, the sea monster, the small islands, and all the rest of the easter eggs. They made the game seem so vast. Frankly as fun as this and past games have been, I tend to burnout on them far quicker than SR 2 or GTA for that matter.

So I can't tell if I'm just dumb or not but there's a Survival in the area that Shakespeare is that I cannot access and it's starting to piss me off? Is that a bug?

Back