Saints Row: The Third Saints Row: The Third debug build stream today

[V] IdolNinja

Volition Staff
Alex Mejia will be streaming a debug build of Saints Row: The Third today Friday 4/24 from 4-5pm CST on our Twitch channel and showing off console commands, machinima tools, and other neat stuff that modders might find interesting:
http://www.twitch.tv/dsvolition

Published a recording of the stream on youtube in case anyone missed it:

We'll be doing a livestream every Friday on our twitch channel with stuff like this. If you have any questions or want to see certain features, let me know in the thread and I can pass it on.

NOTE: I've already corrected Alex that it wasn't me that modded the machinima feature back in (it was gibbed.) :)

It would be nice to have more control over the "Machinima Making Features" of certain engines, something i would love to have in a Saints Row game,

Who are the guys in the miniature on the videos corner btw?

Ohh ChipCheezum! so Mr. Meija uses those "Debug" versions of the game to create it's trailers, nice job he does! can you explain what means "Debug" i'm not very into gaming and by the way, that sounds very french..

Ohh ChipCheezum! so Mr. Meija uses those "Debug" versions of the game to create it's trailers, nice job he does! can you explain what means "Debug" i'm not very into gaming and by the way, that sounds very french..

De (remove) bug (software issues.) i.e. a build of the game that is used during development to help troubleshoot problems and test stuff. As you can see from the video we also built in machinma tools for creating trailers and things as well.

De (remove) bug (software issues.) i.e. a build of the game that is used during development to help troubleshoot problems and test stuff. As you can see from the video we also built in machinma tools for creating trailers and things as well.
That explains everything, so that's a "God mode" for the creators to test the game, nice

Back