This mod requires an update after the latest patch.
It looks like the only file that needs updating is "vint_doc_containers.asm_pc". I ran Minimaul's "Stream2Update" tool to update that file and now it works fine for me after the patch. I can upload the new version of that file if it helps.

It looks like the only file that needs updating is "vint_doc_containers.asm_pc". I ran Minimaul's "Stream2Update" tool to update that file and now it works fine for me after the patch. I can upload the new version of that file if it helps.
The whole mod needs an update because it's quite outdated comparing to the original SR IV version. I'll upload it when I finish up cheats and port changes from last updates for SR IV version, in the meantime I don't see any problem to just launch Stream2Update - all you have to do is unpack it, press 2 for Gat out of Hell and you're ready to go.

V1.0.1 has been released.

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • Updated ASM files so they now work properly with the latest patch. You don't have to do this manually anymore. :)
  • Included the latest version of my Additional Cheats. Cheats have been reworked completely and they now support all four languages.
  • Segregated all new entries in alphabetical order. Just like in the original mod.
  • 'Unlimited' flaps upgrade now allows you to do 9999 flaps per flight instead of only 999. I'm sorry if it was too small amount. :p
  • Replaced broken Rim Jobs hotkey with Sinterpol Armory one. Here's the full list of stores accessible via hotkeys:
    • IMAGE AS DESIGNED: CTRL + RIGHT ARROW
    • PLANET ZIN: CTRL + LEFT ARROW
    • RUSTY'S NEEDLE: CTRL + DOWN ARROW
    • SINTERPOL ARMORY: CTRL + UP ARROW
  • Removed character creation menu from the intro mission. It caused issues with voice lines and wasn't really necessary.
  • Reworked names and descriptions for some weapons.
  • Updated the uninstaller.

Removed character creation menu from the intro mission. It caused issues with voice lines and wasn't really necessary.
Is it possible to install and play with this mod AFTER the intro mission then?
I haven't played GooH just yet. I loved the mod for SR4, so it can only be awesome for SR4GooH, But if it removes some "essential" part of the game, then i don't see why i should add it until AFTER that mission... Unless that causes issues too :/

Back