Unofficial Patch v1F0.0.1 Lite EN for v1.0.0.1 (Released)

When you release it, could you add a list which tells you which .xtbls are modified? This would help add mods on top of the patch

Wait, this is possible? Wouldn't this require Volition to release the source code? Or have they already done that and we just don't have enough modders willing to mess with that...?

Wouldn't this require Volition to release the source code?
No, (but I will be very happy if this happens) because we are modders use everything we can use, to be able to correct game bugs and improving game balance. And for that we use only our logic and few Volition utilities to be able to achieve our goals.
P.S. And we have a lot of modders on this site. And Volition promised to release some awesome SDK in the future.

Last edited:
No, (but I will be very happy if this happens) because we are modders use everything we can use, to be able to correct game bugs and improving game balance. And for that we use only our logic and few Volition utilities to be able to achieve our goals.
P.S. And we have a lot of modders on this site. And Volition promised to release some awesome SDK in the future.
And don't forget the modding patch for SR4 !

And don't forget the modding patch for SR4 !
I no longer has strength and the time to do it. All was created in my spare time, but I can tell you that I'm very busy man. (So much to do in the real life..) And I think that this patch will be the last patch that I'm developing for SR3. (I spend already so much hours on testing. I'm shocked.) And I do that because SR3 has a great potential and this game is freaking awesome. And I dreaming if one day, modders can transfer clothes from SR4 without replacement and some weapons and even some interiors from some buildings. (Maybe Volition give SDK in the future):rolleyes:

I no longer has strength and the time to do it. All was created in my spare time, but I can tell you that I'm very busy man. (So much to do in the real life..) And I think that this patch will be the last patch that I'm developing for SR3. (I spend already so much hours on testing. I'm shocked.) And I do that because SR3 has a great potential and this game is freaking awesome. And I dreaming if one day, modders can transfer clothes from SR4 without replacement and some weapons and even some interiors from some buildings. (Maybe Volition give SDK in the future):rolleyes:
I mean the official modding patch . The one made by Volition .

Back