Gentlemen of the Row

No.
You can use the "replay in a replay".
oh oke cool, I guess I just have to keep trying then, I want to get that shark painted wolverine plante from the brotherhood mission...
you know, by clicking pause a bunch of times before failing the mission, I just cant seem to get it right...
Great mod anyways, but it seems to remove all guns from the airplanes wolverine, high rise etc. or is that justme?

oh oke cool, I guess I just have to keep trying then, I want to get that shark painted wolverine plante from the brotherhood mission...
you know, by clicking pause a bunch of times before failing the mission, I just cant seem to get it right...
Great mod anyways, but it seems to remove all guns from the airplanes wolverine, high rise etc. or is that justme?

You can just buy one at the Sparrow Aircraft dealership at the airport.

You can just buy one at the Sparrow Aircraft dealership at the airport.
lol hadn't noticed that yet thanks for the heads up...
but there is so much cool shit to try out with GOTR... I just love the super girly walk, turns all the badass thugs and gangbangers into sissies and then using flamethrower on other gang members & shit... turns em all into FLAMIN homosexuals hahaha
lovin it

Hi IdolNinja.
I corrected all of inadequate format textures that was included in the GOTR.
I think these files probably enhance the stability of the game.

Attachments

• gotr_fixed_textures.rar
    7.1 MB · Views: 504
Hey, I need help. When I want to use this Sandbox+, what is in the GotR v1.9.2, where I must write those codes? And how I must write it? Thanks for help.

Last edited:
Back