new saints 1.01

Idk but I still want to see some pics. Make ingame screenshots, and upload those screenies on the forum through the Upload a File button. Only use snapfish/imgur/etc. if there's no other (better) option.

Idk but I still want to see some pics. Make ingame screenshots, and upload those screenies on the forum through the Upload a File button. Only use snapfish/imgur/etc. if there's no other (better) option.
that will come when 1.02 is released. you can expect new saints 1.02 to come out when release b of the sdk is released. speaking of which, here is just some of what may come in new saints V1.02

-remove all homies from new saints versions 1.00 and 1.01 except luka gat and aisha,
-custom model for luka gat,
-alt costumes for vanilla crewmates,
-possible custom crewmates?
-possible dex or troy homies? (most likely not)

homies:
luna,
mica,
nikki,
carlos (sr2),
autumn,

either way i am already working on parts of the mod such as strings and custom models.
*EDIT* I may attempt to add some custom weapon meshes.

Last edited:
Alright i have the final details for the 1.02 version of new saints. Keep in mind this will add certain homies that could not be added until recently when volition announced that there would be no further SRIV DLC. Anyway, here are the plans for V1.02.

Changes:
-remove all homies from new saints versions 1.00 and 1.01 except luka gat and aisha, (you will still be able to use other homies by downloading an older version of the mod)

New Additions:
Lin,
Viola Dewynter,
Dane Vogel,
William Sharp,

Whoo, Lin!

just update the original post with info about V1.03. for those of you wondering where V1.02 is, i have skipped it as it was being made at one time, but i ran into several issues.

Back