Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance Mod

Hey Fan of Saints, I'm just wondering if you could re-patch the Saints Pow weapon (DLC_super_fists in the dlc3_weapons.xtbl) to have its original damage stats...Shitface's mod nerfs the Player damage value from 2000 to 150 which breaks the "Send in the Clones" achievement for The Trouble with Clones DLC (Since it's impossible to OHKO a brute with said damage nerf). I'm sure that others would appreciate it too. (No need to PM me how, I already re-tweaked that file to make the Saints Pow weapon have the same damage values as the Apoca-Fists as it was originally...)
All you have to do is to just remove dlc3_weapons.xtbl. There aren't any changes besides Saints Pow tweaks in this file, actually.

Unofficial patch V2.3 has been released. Issue with incorrect default taunts and compliments has been fixed by moving all additional ones to the end of the file.
EDIT: Here's a small improvement which will make Cypher spawn with the Togo-13 instead of the AR-55. Just remember - it requires NPC Behaviour.

Last edited:
I want to replace the blow up doll with the cricket bat from murderbrawl or add the murderbrawl cricket bat to friendly fire. How would I do this?

I want to replace the blow up doll with the cricket bat from murderbrawl or add the murderbrawl cricket bat to friendly fire. How would I do this?
Unfortunately, only BadMadScientist knew how to make mission-only weapons work in the freeroam and, well...

For some strange reason, I have some of the Murderbrawl Weapons in my crib and at friendly fire. All have their own descriptions,but the catch is that they have no model. I gotta get the models working.But when BadMadScientist is kill... I cri for days.

For some strange reason, I have some of the Murderbrawl Weapons in my crib and at friendly fire. All have their own descriptions,but the catch is that they have no model.
Oh well, it's a leftover from previous versions which included them all. In newer ones two of them got replaced with the camera. They were missing textures anyway so they looked quite ugly.
PS I have no idea why I wrote descriptions for these two. :p

Back