Is this possible?

So I'm pretty much new to the forums so I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right place.. Buuuuuuuuuuuut, I was wondering about two things. Would it be possible to make a mod that would let you toggle between walking/running? Sort of in the same fashion of being able to just press LT on the gamepad and activate the sprint. Second thing, if it hasn't been done already, would it be possible for me to port some of the hairs from SRII to SRTT? :D

As for your movement control request, I'm fairly sure that could be done, if it has is unknown to me. Now in regards to porting hair from SR2, that might be difficult since I believe the two games use different creation engines and probably game engines in general. I assume it would require creating an all-new mesh (and maybe use existing textures) to re-create the hair you want in the more recent titles. Sorry. Hope this helps.

A walking toggle is a regular control in the game. By default, it's not set to anything. I set mine to a mouse button, 4 or 5 I think.
so, poke around in settings, controls.

Back