SR:TT & SRIV - ccar_pc and gcar_pc format.

Maybe a simple question, but to me it can probably make quite the difference. Did the format of ccar_pc and gcar_pc files change during the development of SRIV? I tried getting a car from SRIV into SR:TT, the game doesn't crash, but it's not spawning either.

So if it's a plain yes, then I'll keep porting cars out of my head till the tools for it are shipped, if not, then I'll dig deeper to what it causes.

I can guarantee that we changed havok versions between SR3 and SR4, which would cause binary differences between the files. I think you'll have to wait on tools to do this. We did the same with SR4 and SRGat and cloth sim isn't binary compatible there either.

What information or properties are the .cvtf_pc, ccar_pc and gcar_pc files responsible for ?:confused:
I would like to learn more about them and any info would be very much appreciated.:D
Thank you.;)

What information or properties are the .cvtf_pc, ccar_pc and gcar_pc files responsible for ?:confused:
I would like to learn more about them and any info would be very much appreciated.:D
Thank you.;)
cvtf is just the table file crunched to binary format for a performance increase. ccar/gcar are the actual model files like collision, mesh, etc.

Back