Saints Row, Music Ideas.

What kind of music or songs do you think would be perfect for saints row?

One of my favorite parts of Saints Row is the music, they have some nice original pieces, and use licensed music superbly, the city lights and driving along the coast (I do really like how cars handle, I hope they improve their visual fidelity in the future) can be so atmospheric and beautiful, some beats can make you feel bad ass, or if your that kind of player, your tutu wearing monstrosity should suit classical music juuuuuust as weelll as your fashion choices...

I find it kind of fun to listen to music and think what kind of worlds, games, books etc, it could be great in. How it could suit some epic stylized moment, or simply sound nice for driving along the coast with city lights flashing all kinds of colours (egad! I'm Australian! Forsooth!)

Anywho, no idea if this forum will be instantly buried or not, so I'm just curious what your ideas are, conversation starter!

Well here's some ideas for radio stations for SR5
10.77 The Mix: Plays 80's Pop and Rock.
K12: Plays Techno, Industrial and Dubstep.
K-Rhyme: Plays Rap and RNB from the 90's and early 2000's.
10.66 The Crunch: Plays Classic Rock and Metal.
GEN-X 89: Plays Nu-Metal.
Ultor FM: Plays 90's and Modern Pop.
Klassic 102.4: Plays Classical music
103.4 Four Twenty Radio: Plays Reggae.
The Funk: Plays 70's Funk and Pop.
Pirate Radio: Plays Indie songs from various genres.
Volition FM: Plays songs from the games original score.
Easy 105.6: Plays Jazz and Blues.
95.4 Americana: Plays Country and Folk Music.
Troll 13.37: Plays "meme" songs. (Think Never Going to Give Up, Sandstorm or Chocolate Rain for example).
The Patriot: Conservative Talk-Show. (Parody of Fox News and other Right-leaning news blocks).
Wellington Post: Liberal Talk-Show. (Parody of MSNBC and other Left-leaning news blocks).
MP3: Custom radio stations that allow users to listen to songs from stations and make their own playlist. Alternatively you can use songs you've bought on the Console\PC and add those to your custom playlist.

They need to learn from GTA, because they don't just random pick songs and stuff it up in the game. Songs picked always fit the theme of the GTA they're in.

So if it's going to be outer space themed (which I don't hope so... lol), musics can be coming from Techno, Rock, Dubstep, and past-faced Pop. But then again, it'll depend on the overall theme of the game.

Back