Untitled.png

i still until now,cant have effect,

need advice..
im not user steam aps.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    386.5 KB · Views: 622
This mod made me buy Gat Out of Hell! I have been avoiding it just fine until now. This is all your fault!

@wondergeL "i'm not user steam aps" If you mean the game is pirated, than your on your own.

Just a note that I added the open world store activation commands from this mod into the SR4 Sandbox+ version. :)

Just a note that I added the open world store activation commands from this mod into the SR4 Sandbox+ version. :)
You might be able to add the garage option to the Gateway menu if you edit the store_crib.lua.
I will have a look at that now.
Edit: Ok that just freezes the menu. Each crib has it's own linked garage so accessing the menu from anywhere then opening the menu means it doesn't have a connected garage so it fails to load the menu.

Also Idol I see that you tried to add Image as Design which will require you to edit store_character to load into Image as Design instead of character select from the first mission.

Idol is there anyway I can see the code for stuff in the open world like activators e.g 'press E to use'

Last edited:
You might be able to add the garage option to the Gateway menu if you edit the store_crib.lua.
I will have a look at that now.
Edit: Ok that just freezes the menu. Each crib has it's own linked garage so accessing the menu from anywhere then opening the menu means it doesn't have a connected garage so it fails to load the menu.

Also Idol I see that you tried to add Image as Design which will require you to edit store_character to load into Image as Design instead of character select from the first mission.

Idol is there anyway I can see the code for stuff in the open world like activators e.g 'press E to use'

store_character actually opens the the initial character select from the first mission and seemed to delete my entire wardrobe so I left it out. I believe those triggers are part of the world zone itself and not something that can be edited at this time.

I've been having a bit of a problem with co-op using this mod; me and my friend both want to play as female characters, but because using a female character automatically sets the player to be playing as Kinzie instead of Gat, the game automatically set him to be playing as Gat when joining the game. His character was still set to female, and the clothing could be changed pretty easily, but the clothing seems to use the male variation, and he seems to be stuck using Gat's animations.

I've been having a bit of a problem with co-op using this mod; me and my friend both want to play as female characters, but because using a female character automatically sets the player to be playing as Kinzie instead of Gat, the game automatically set him to be playing as Gat when joining the game. His character was still set to female, and the clothing could be changed pretty easily, but the clothing seems to use the male variation, and he seems to be stuck using Gat's animations.
I haven't been able to test this mod in co-op so i haven't been able to fix any bugs related to that.
Download the attached sr4_5_city.lua and then reset your key bindings and:
Use CTRL + INSERT - To Enable COOP commands.
Use CTRL + PAGE UP - To set female animations for both players.
Use CTRL + PAGE DOWN - To set male animations for both players.
Please tell me if this fixes the animations as I can't test this in coop myself.

Attachments

• sr4_5_city.lua
    54.9 KB · Views: 483
Back