Saints Row 2 High Quality Texture Pack

Change of Skybox is possible, but we can change it has been limited to such distant view, clouds and the moon.

Ok thanks. Other question, the effect "vignette" in the game.. you think is a texture or a shaders ? It's hard to remove with a shaders injector. It's a texture adding, could it be great for ReShade pack.

Ok thanks. Other question, the effect "vignette" in the game.. you think is a texture or a shaders ? It's hard to remove with a shaders injector. It's a texture adding, could it be great for ReShade pack.

I think vignette effect is represented by the shader.
However, there will be worth to investigate the setting of weather_time_of_day.xtbl file.

Correction:
I have noticed that it is the same dirty pattern After observing the vignette.
Vignette effect is likely to be due to the transparent texture.

I was successful in removing the vignette effect.

I was successful in removing the vignette effect.

Im-So-Excited-Duck.gif

I think I'll also change the textures with you. If I have time
Thank you for your research

Back