Saints Row IV Volition Update to SRIV Modding SDK!!

Read it too, but then I wondered, why did they lose those people?

Did they get fired?
Didn't they want to spend their free time on it anymore?
Did they die?
It's most likely they moved on to other projects

Read it too, but then I wondered, why did they lose those people?

Did they get fired?
Didn't they want to spend their free time on it anymore?
Did they die?

Randall Hess was the main guy working on the model stuff for the SDK and he took a job in South Carolina at Boss Key (Cliffy B's new studio.) I believe he has family out there. Mike Wilson is still working on the modding patch though which will remove limits to tables. The patch is almost ready to go live for a public opt-in beta test.

Randall Hess was the main guy working on the model stuff for the SDK and he took a job in South Carolina at Boss Key (Cliffy B's new studio.) I believe he has family out there. Mike Wilson is still working on the modding patch though which will remove limits to tables. The patch is almost ready to go live for a public opt-in beta test.
Nice, can't wait for the beta.

Is there an estimated release date or it will be totally random? I can't wait to see the endless clothes and character mods. I already have a few requests but I don't want to post them till it's possible to make them. Cheers!

Thank you very much to the Volition staff for working on this, you guys are the best, thank you so much for putting all this effort into this! I really appreciate it! You are wonderful people and I hope the rest of the parts get released soon! If they are of course!

It's easy to take games(+tools) for granted, but the work involved must be enormous with loads of guys/gals
tapping away on keyboards bringing some of our favorite things to life.
So Respect to those doing all the hard work :)

SRIV only. We will not be patching the older games.
It doesn't matter. But I hope we can import some Sr3 Chlothes (and even Sr2) to Sr4 (There are some from Sr3 that i like)

Back