Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

Idol ninja i have a problem with this , And its windows 8.1's fault for making a Open with option that changes the whole file to something else causing it to not work, yeah Windows 8.1 screwed up the 2 patch_Compressed and the patch_uncompressed file. It turned the file into a notepad file, and i cant figure out how to fix it...I hate windows 8 and 8.1
i wish windows 8.1 never existed

Idol ninja i have a problem with this , And its windows 8.1's fault for making a Open with option that changes the whole file to something else causing it to not work, yeah Windows 8.1 screwed up the 2 patch_Compressed and the patch_uncompressed file. It turned the file into a notepad file, and i cant figure out how to fix it...I hate windows 8 and 8.1
i wish windows 8.1 never existed
If you use something to open it as standard then the extension disappears, but that doesn't change the filetype. It's still usable vpp_pc for the game, those 2 files you mentioned,

Hi! :) i was using playing with the Gentleman of Steelport Mod the other day and i'm getting some weird bugs with the new taunts. As you can see in the picture here. I fell out of the world when i select the 2nd taunt and crowd cheer C and D messed up the character, and also when i select the brute punch taunt it looks like she was punched in the face and then the character fells down and exits the character customization in Image as Designed. Any having similar bugs with the new taunts? Thanks!

2015-03-10_00023_zpskvrz1rpq.jpg

2015-03-10_00001_zpssrkssomj.jpg

2015-03-10_00016_zpstkmjcoua.jpg

Crowd Cheer C & D have always been messed up. It's not because of GoS

Any way i can make GoS mod work with Realism Mod I wanted to use the Patch Style method but Realism Mod comes with the Patch Style files. So i can't use them both at once. I had to build GoS the Loose way. How do i include Realism Mod in GoS Patch Style file?

Thanks for the quick reply :) I always thought it was a bug because of the mod being outdated.
Yeah, the taunts mod does need to be updated

Back