Gentlemen of the Row

hello everyone. I remember reading somewhere that you can use this mod to fix the cutscene. specifically, the speed of it. how do you do that? do you use power tools and lower the speed below 1?

I notice that one of the cheats is missing in GotR but is in the vanilla version. The cheat that gives you the K6(AK47 styled weapon) doesn't exist in GotR but it does in the vanilla version. Most of the cheats are still there.

I notice that one of the cheats is missing in GotR but is in the vanilla version. The cheat that gives you the K6(AK47 styled weapon) doesn't exist in GotR but it does in the vanilla version. Most of the cheats are still there.

There is a hard limit on the number of cheats entries that can be added. Some of the vanilla cheats were removed for easily accessible things.

I was wondering whether there is list somewhere showing what exact points in the game all the new things unlock. Just to know what exactly I'll miss If I use this with an old save.

I was wondering whether there is list somewhere showing what exact points in the game all the new things unlock. Just to know what exactly I'll miss If I use this with an old save.

Check the Reference folder included with the mod. There's a full unlock list.

Well its ok if some of the "give weapon" cheats are removed because the mod can make all these weapons available from the start and make it to where all cost $1 to get them.

To IdolNinja, this may seem like a noob question but, I want to modify the body slider mod in GotR SR2 like I am able to modify the dummy bump mod on SRTT and SR IV can you tell me how, or is it simply not possible. I find the original mod to be too hulkish at max muscle.

Back