New Gang Cars For Gang Customization 3.0

The previous mod, which was also my very first mod, is poorly made and the cars look very odd. This time I have spent a lot of time in this mod and the car look absolutely stunning, at least for me. The cars that I remastered and newly made include: Attrarizone, Bezier, Bootlegger, Capshaw, Eiswolf, Hammerhead, Komodo, Mag ,Nelson, Quasar, Taxi, Raycaster, Voxel, Zicron, Zomkah and my personal favourite: the Zenith.

****EDIT 10/22/2017****

Yes people, I bring to you the 3.0 version of this mod with a few new cars and some update version of the old cars. I hope you guys all enjoy!

Some preview images (Note that these are just preview images, the cars in the game have a lot of variation so you may not encounter these car variants all the time)

Go!!!
1.jpg

Attrazione
Attraazion.jpg

Capshaw:
Capshaw.jpg

Cosmos:
Cosmos.jpg

Eiswolf:
Eiswolf.jpg

Halberd:
Halberd.jpg

Hammerhead:
Hammerhead.jpg

Hayate Z70
Hayate.jpg

Komodo:
Komodo.jpg

Mag:
Mag.jpg

Phoenix:
Phoenix.jpg

Quasar:
Quasar.jpg

Voxel (R.I.P Lin):
Voxel.jpg

Zircon:
Zircon.jpg

Zomkah (R.I.P Aisha):
Zomkah.jpg

Attachments

• More Gang Cars.rar
    147.7 KB · Views: 1,273
  • More Gang Cars 3.0.rar
    85.3 KB · Views: 1,206
Last edited:
Just update your OG thread instead of making two. Or at this point ask a Mod to delete the old one. ;)

Will check this mod out soon. Thanks for working on it! :)

Good work there.
I think that I'm going to purchace SR2 just so I can get this mod.

Hey great work! could you remake this colour scheme for all the gang vehicles? I was wondering if it would be possible to make the colours to matte purple and black for all the gang vehicles for GOTR?

Hey great work! could you remake this colour scheme for all the gang vehicles? I was wondering if it would be possible to make the colours to matte purple and black for all the gang vehicles for GOTR?

Almost everything is possible my friend, including your request. But I don't think the matte purple and black would be... I don't know... shiny? I just find the gloss purple and black more attractive than the matte one.

Yeah thats what i was trying to get at, I've customized my bulldog with a mounted turret and purple and black matte paint looks nice, I'm trying to make the gang look more like a private army so i wanted a dark/metallic theme for the vehicles if you get me? I'm no good with coding or editing unfortunately just kinda looks odd on my game where my gang are all bodyguards modified to just be saints version of masako soldiers driving gold and purple shiny APCs doesn't make sense to me haha. if you could could make something like that or to me how to I'd appreciate it

Yeah thats what i was trying to get at, I've customized my bulldog with a mounted turret and purple and black matte paint looks nice, I'm trying to make the gang look more like a private army so i wanted a dark/metallic theme for the vehicles if you get me? I'm no good with coding or editing unfortunately just kinda looks odd on my game where my gang are all bodyguards modified to just be saints version of masako soldiers driving gold and purple shiny APCs doesn't make sense to me haha. if you could could make something like that or to me how to I'd appreciate it

That means you need me to customize APCS, Bulldogs, and possibly some military-theme vehicles so it won't look "shiny" anymore right?

Preferably Grizzly, bulldog and Fbi interceptor just for realistic effect mostly with black addons like rims and bumpers etc, If you wouldn't mind I would be most grateful?

Back