On foot radio

I have one more question about this mod ( Note: I say this about every software) Is Wwise a virus and will it harm my computer in any way?
Yea, I'm sure that software uploaded by the administrator of this site is a virus. :rolleyes:

I have one more question about this mod ( Note: I say this about every software) Is Wwise a virus and will it harm my computer in any way?

Wwise are audio tools. It's completely safe.

The keys to turn the radio on and off will occasionally stop working, leaving it in the last state it was set. Is that a known bug or am I just doing something wrong? For reference, I'm only using RadioEnabler with the default tracks at the moment.

EDIT: Just to clarify, i'm using version 9.

The keys to turn the radio on and off will occasionally stop working, leaving it in the last state it was set. Is that a known bug or am I just doing something wrong? For reference, I'm only using RadioEnabler with the default tracks at the moment.

I have the same issue.

Same as well, on both the alpha and version 9. Krewl Sorrow and IdolNinja also had this issue on page one. Seems like activities or sometimes just idle time makes it stop working.

Yep, this happens. The DLL in the alpha and in rev9 are both identical anyway - it's only RadioSwapper that's been added/updated.

I'm still looking into this.

In SRIV the game is very careful to turn off onfoot radio when necessary then turn it back on - it's done a lot in the Lua for missions for example. SRGOOH doesn't do this consistently (because the radio was cut, obviously) - so we might end up patching mission Lua etc to get this right.

I've released Revision 14 - this includes an update to RadioEnabler (RadioSwapper hasn't changed):

Revision 14:
  • Instead of always enabling the radio regardless, now obey the parameter - this means the game can correctly switch the radio off.
  • Add a Lua debug_print hook - debug_print messages get printed to the console that is opened when the game starts.
  • Add detection for supported game executables - this means we don't try to load on an unsupported EXE (because that will just crash).
  • RadioSwapper did not change in this release.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back