Steelport Flashback Movie Festival

The files are normal now, but it still doesn't work, but that's ok, i wont disturb you anymore...

No, that's okay. I'm happy to keep helping you if you want to troubleshoot further. Have you tried extracting the archive again using 7zip or winrar?

No, that's okay. I'm happy to keep helping you if you want to troubleshoot further. Have you tried extracting the archive again using 7zip or winrar?
I use winrar, but i just highlight the files and just put then under the patch thing, is there any mods this doesn't work with btw?

I use winrar, but i just highlight the files and just put then under the patch thing, is there any mods this doesn't work with btw?

I'm not sure what you mean by "put them under the patch thing". Please post a screenshot of your folder where you have it extracted and showing the vpp_pc file are in the right place.

Uh Hello Idol Ninja Whenever I open the batch file it says sr3_city_0.vpp_pc cant be found i did everything correct there in the folder with the read me and the batch file in it , is it because i have the sr3_city_1.vpp_pc over the sr3_city_0.vpp_pc ?

Uh Hello Idol Ninja Whenever I open the batch file it says sr3_city_0.vpp_pc cant be found i did everything correct there in the folder with the read me and the batch file in it , is it because i have the sr3_city_1.vpp_pc over the sr3_city_0.vpp_pc ?

If it tells you that you need sr3_city_0.vpp_pc, then you need that file. You can't just substitue the other archive and have it work.

I've found the problem , i didnt open the sr3_city_0.vpp_pc and the sr3_city_1.vpp_pc ok which app do i use ( im using windows 8 ) hmm ill experiment

Back