NPC Behaviour and Spawn Mod

This sounds like a great mod, but when I try to extract it with Winrar, I get this error.

! D:\Downloads\Harry\other things\mods\sr4mods\NPC_Behaviour_Spawn_Mod_SR4_v40.zip: Cannot create D:\Downloads\Harry\other things\mods\sr4mods\NPC_Behaviour_Spawn_Mod_SR4_v40\tables\anim_files.xtbl
The system cannot find the path specified.
! D:\Downloads\Harry\other things\mods\sr4mods\NPC_Behaviour_Spawn_Mod_SR4_v40.zip: Cannot create D:\Downloads\Harry\other things\mods\sr4mods\NPC_Behaviour_Spawn_Mod_SR4_v40\tables\pedf.xtbl
! D:\Downloads\Harry\other things\mods\sr4mods\NPC_Behaviour_Spawn_Mod_SR4_v40.zip: Cannot create D:\Downloads\Harry\other things\mods\sr4mods\NPC_Behaviour_Spawn_Mod_SR4_v40\tables\pedm.xtbl

Nothing in the folder "tables" can be found. I've tried downloading it again. Has anyone else had this problem?

EPIC MOD...!!! Very Large Support+ From Me!
Anyway, Does the pleasentville civils are spawning too? I love them...

After beating the game I started searching for mods and came upon this thread. As instructed, I didn't start this till after the initial sequence (installed right before starting "learning the rules quest"), and suddenly the game became AWESOME!

It's so cool that I had to post right away. I've already noticed cool vehicle and npc types with sweet load outs, and everything feels alive.

If only I had waited to run this a few hours before posting I'd be able to give better feedback, but the truth is I'm going to get lost in the game and it's likely you'll never hear from me again...unless of course the mod destroys my pc and I blame it on you threatening to hurt myself, etc

Dear shitface, thanks dude!!

:D

Hey Shitface, love the mod every bit as awesome as it's SRTT counterpart. I had a small question though, arguably my favorite aspect of this mod are the random super-powered enemies spawning with the normal people, I was just wondering if it would be at all possible to swap the models of the enemies that appear? Specifically I'm not super into the toilet, question mark, and blow-up doll enemies. I kill them all the same, it's not a super big deal, I'm just curious if it would be at possible to maybe swap these models for something else. ninjas, random gang grunts, those dudes in the suits, something that wouldn't normally be inanimate I guess? I understand it's meant to show off how crazy the simulation is, but this is just a weird personal preference of mine. If you could just point me in the right direction in the XBTL files, I'll be more than happy to do it myself. I guess I'd just like to know which entries need to be modified. If it's a pain in the ass to explain, I'll understand and bow out, no grief given, and again thanks for the amazing mod. Literally WOULD NOT play the game without it.

Hey Shitface, love the mod every bit as awesome as it's SRTT counterpart. I had a small question though, arguably my favorite aspect of this mod are the random super-powered enemies spawning with the normal people, I was just wondering if it would be at all possible to swap the models of the enemies that appear? Specifically I'm not super into the toilet, question mark, and blow-up doll enemies. I kill them all the same, it's not a super big deal, I'm just curious if it would be at possible to maybe swap these models for something else.

It shouldn't be too hard. Just open up character.xtbl and locate the following entries for the super powered enemies:

<Character>GenkiGood</Character>
<Character>npc_target_blowupdoll</Character>
<Character>npc_target_Bundestrojaner</Character>
<Character>npc_target_CIH</Character>
<Character>npc_target_questionmark</Character>
<Character>npc_target_saliarar</Character>
<Character>npc_target_toilet</Character>
<Character>npc_cop_swat_riot</Character>
<Character>npc_cop_swat_riot_s</Character>

Now find the character entry with the model that you want to use, and swap its <character> model with another. For example, I'll switch the blow up doll to a punk model.

<Character><Name>npc_target_blowupdoll</Name><_Editor><Category>Entries:Hitman_Targets_and_Anti_A-Team</Category></_Editor><Character>npc_blowupdoll</Character><Spawn_Info_Rank>Super Enemies</Spawn_Info_Rank><Team>Neutral Gang</Team><AI_Personality>Genki</AI_Personality><Cash><Min>10</Min><Max>20</Max><Dollar><Min>2000</Min><Max>5000</Max></Dollar></Cash><Filters><Gender>Female</Gender><Race>Asian</Race></Filters><Color_Palette>NPC_Pedestrian</Color_Palette><Flags><Flag>use_knees_and_elbows</Flag><Flag>use_leg_bone_constraints</Flag><Flag>suppress_synced_attacks</Flag><Flag>ungrabbable</Flag><Flag>no_instagib</Flag><Flag>has_super_powers</Flag><Flag>immune_to_shrink</Flag></Flags><StreamCategory>Spawnable Civilian</StreamCategory><Firearm_Damage_Multiplier>2.0</Firearm_Damage_Multiplier><Headshot_Multiplier>1.5</Headshot_Multiplier><Persona_Override>Young_AF_02</Persona_Override><behavior_override>Super Enemy Boss</behavior_override></Character>

<Character><Name>npc_target_blowupdoll</Name><_Editor><Category>Entries:Hitman_Targets_and_Anti_A-Team</Category></_Editor><Character>gang_female_myra</Character><Spawn_Info_Rank>Super Enemies</Spawn_Info_Rank><Team>Neutral Gang</Team><AI_Personality>Genki</AI_Personality><Cash><Min>10</Min><Max>20</Max><Dollar><Min>2000</Min><Max>5000</Max></Dollar></Cash><Filters><Gender>Female</Gender><Race>Asian</Race></Filters><Color_Palette>NPC_Pedestrian</Color_Palette><Flags><Flag>use_knees_and_elbows</Flag><Flag>use_leg_bone_constraints</Flag><Flag>suppress_synced_attacks</Flag><Flag>ungrabbable</Flag><Flag>no_instagib</Flag><Flag>has_super_powers</Flag><Flag>immune_to_shrink</Flag></Flags><StreamCategory>Spawnable Civilian</StreamCategory><Firearm_Damage_Multiplier>2.0</Firearm_Damage_Multiplier><Headshot_Multiplier>1.5</Headshot_Multiplier><Persona_Override>Young_AF_02</Persona_Override><behavior_override>Super Enemy Boss</behavior_override></Character>

Back